RE: [VAL] Armstrong AC

Tom,
Is the compressor coming on?  If the fan is working but not the compressor
you will only move the hot air.  I have the original manual in PDF if you
want it to troubleshoot.  It gives info on how to check the compressor,
wiring etc.  Could also be a problem with the thermostat not working
correctly to start the compressor.  The fan is designed to run all the time
on either high or low speed with the switch on, but the thermostat controlls
the compressor.  Let me know off line if you want the files, but let me warn
you, they are large files.
Pete