Re: [VAL] Window

Colin,

You are right $250 is better than $500.  Salvage yards are a good source
for parts.

It has cooled down to low 80's with thunder in the distance this
morning.  We are in Portland today visiting relatives and will be headed
south tomorrow.

Glad you could come and we could meet you, did you get your interviews
for thevap?

Bill Kerfoot