Re: [VAL] Dirty Zolatone walls

I had grime on the inside of my Argosy that nothing would remove and we
tried everything in the house.  I then spotted a can of Amway SA8 Solutions
PreWash Spray Spot Treatment in my wifes collection of cleaning tools and
tried it.  It worked.  A little goes a long way.  After a year it is
starting to get sticky again.  I remember reading something about sticky
walls here.

It's the only thing that would work.  Not endorsing this, but tried it.
Your milage may vary.

Contains no phosphate or chlorohydrocarbons.
Contains petroeum distillates and nonionic surfactants.
Call physician immediately in case of eye contact.  Flush with running water
for 15 minutes.
Avoid breathing vapors.  Avoid spraying on washers, dryers, and paint work.