Re: [VAL] "Continental"

Jim,

thanks for the response.  here's what i'm after.  i am a new shareholder
at Jersey Shore Haven Airstream Park.  All (except maybe one) of the
streets in the Park are named after models of Airstreams - Excella Lane,
Globe Trotter Way, Land Yacht, Soveriegn, etc.  The powers that be put
our trailer on Continental Way.  It appears that street name doesn't fit
the naming convention of the rest of the Park.

As a new member I may stick a craw in the side of the board there by
motioning to change the name of the street from Continental to Caravel
Lane or Cruiser Way.  The only reasoning i can think of behind
continental is that it may have been the tow vehicle of choice back in
'75 when the Park was built.  I'm sure Kerfoot would have seconded that
motion ;-)

--Dave