[VAL] 1979 Airstream Land Yacht Sovereign - For Sale

An acquaintance of mine has asked me to post this ad for his Airstream
and Suburban tow vehicle. He is asking $11,500 for the Airstream and
$2,500 for the Suburban.

I am familiar with the coach and the owner. He has always taken pride in
his coach and taken very good care of it.

It is currently stored in a warehouse in Vale, OR. Vale is located in
the East Central part of Oregon. Any time it was not in use it has been
stored inside.

They purchased the coach used in 1987. They had it stripped and recoated
in 1997. They had the interior professionally redecorated with new
blinds, draperies, upholstery, carpet & vinyl etc.

The owner has kept detailed recoreds and is willing to provide an
extensive history of its use and maintenance since they purchased it.

If interested you may contact the owner at wfshrodr@mindspring.com or
(208)384-1589