[VAL] Dave's Deal of the Day

Do you have one of those "fancy" Airstreams that has the NuTone Kitchen Center
built into the kitchen counter, but you don't have the attachments?

Well I have a deal for you!

I have ALL six attachments: Blender, Mixer, Shredder/Slicer, Meat Grinder. Knife
Sharpener & Fruit Juicer, along with all of the original manuals.

These items are in very good shape, however I can't say for sure if they all work,
as I don't have the power center in any of my trailers to test it out.

I am selling the entire set for what it cost me at Good Will: $20, plus actual
shipping costs. I will accept PayPal or a check in the mail. All I ask is that this
be used for an Airstream. I don't want to see it being sold on E-Bay...

First off-list email to me at airstream@pfredd.com gets it!

Dave

--
Dave & Ann Lowrey - WBCCI: 5074

1977 31' Sovereign International - Mid Bath
1978 6.7 Meter Argosy Minuet - Front Gaucho

Airstream Projects: http://www.pfredd.com/airstream/projects.htm
Airstream Photos: http://www.pfredd.com/gallery