[VAL] Fell into my lap UPDATE

Gang,

Here is what I have so far.

Unable to find any Manufacturers tag or serial number on or in the coach.
The one I saw today had a curbside entrance door with built in screen door.
The skin panels are not stress formed rather they are flat panels formed
to the curves. The upper segment joints are somewhat peaked. The segment
panels are crimp edged.
The windows are Hehr.
The interior metal was preassembled into three large pieces and joined
inside the coach. E.G. the front liner was assembled with buck rivets
and then joined to the ceiling sheets with pop rivets.
It has a side galley with a General Chef combination three burner stove
and sink. A Traveler Ice Box. No toilet. Front dinette, rear couch, side
closet, odles of little drawers.
Pictures to follow when we get back from this weekends rally.

Charlie