[VAL] ...more on batteries

I know I'm a little late chiming in on the recent battery discussion,
but I did not see anyone mention phred's poop sheets on the subject.  i
consider his information a 400 level course on the subject.  see
http://www.phrannie.org/battery.html

also, i may as well share my tire blowout story with y'all.  it's early
in the season here in the NE and it's something any newbies need to
consider.  you can read about my experience this past monday
here...http://dwmorrison.com/blowout.htm

this repair project is going to be a doosie - mostly because of the
tight work area.  any pointers on how to best tackle the repair are most
welcome - photos are included.

--dave
'78 Excella 500
WBCCI #6481