Re: [VAL] TV antenna wire

I have a 72 Tradewind.   ( Have just removed the carpet and could see
the entire path of the wire).   The TV antenea wire is first visible to
the left of the fridge vent shroud. (see photo - mine has been removed)
  In my trailer, the wire was then fed through a hole in the side panel
(see next photo) and ran along the wall to the floor and then under the
carpet to reach the sink counter on the roadside.  It then ran up along
the wall next to the cabinet - ready for a TV to be sitting on the pop
up shelf at the end of the counter.

Hope that helps.

Michelle

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpg which had a name of IMG_0599.JPG]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpg which had a name of IMG_0600.JPG]