[VAL] Re: Airstream Plant

I highly recommend having work done at the plant. I've had them do extensive work
on my former 67 Safari, my 54 Flying Cloud and currently, my 86 Excella. On the FC
they installed a holding tank where there had NEVER been one before! They have done
so much work for me that it would be too long a list to remember now!!!

The important thing to consider with the plant is giving them enough time to do the
job. I left all three trailers with them over the winters to allow them to really
get the jobs done right. I think their prices are consistent with other repair
facilities but they have access to ALL the Airstream parts and can utilize more
modern solutions.

Call Chris Burch, the service manager and ask him about possibilities.

Patti