Re: [VAL] RE:

I know a little about the history on this trailer.  A gent from the UK
bought it sight unseen from someone here in Northern NJ.  Ron from SJRV
went and picked it up and started restoring it for the customer two
years ago.  the new frame was used to accomodate euro road standards -
if I remember correctly the customer had the frame shipped over from the
UK.  additional height was added to accomodate the customer.

the guy must have run out of money or lost heart in the project.  i took
pictures of the project a couple of years ago -- see
http://dwmorrison.com/sjrvinside.htm

he had at least $25k into it at that juncture.

--dave