Re: [VAL] tire size

Tom,

According to the 1954 brochure that I have for my 1954 29' Double Door
Liner, the standard tire is a 700-15 LT tire.  I would guess that the
standard tire for your Cruisette would be the same.  Interesting about
the six lug wheels, as my Liner had only five lug wheels originally, I
have replaced them with six lug wheels.  One 10x16.5 LT tire probably
has enough capacity for the entire trailer, and you are correct, they
are HEAVY.  I would replace with the 700-15 LT or whatever is the metric
equivalent size.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental
1979 23' Safari
and now a 1954 Double Door 30' Liner, oops its a 29' Liner
Orange, CA

http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/Bill-Beth-1979-Safari
http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/album06