[VAL] Aluminitus (and then there were six)

Well gang, the Crazy One is at it again.  I'm off shortly (as soon as
the bread comes out of the oven)to pick up another aluminitus fix.
This one is a '58 GT that my wife's girlfriend bought when she saw
our bubble.  Now resident at her daughter's house in WI.
Unfortunately the daughter has sold the house, the trailer has to go
and the mother doesn't want it any more.  Net result, VERY good
price, but it has to move like NOW.  Will be spotting it for the
moment at my daughter's place in PA if possible or otherwise with a
friend a bit further away.

This is number six.  Caught you Colin;  look out Wayne.  FOF (fat old
fellow) is moving up on the rail.

I'm nuts, what's your excuse?

Matt