[VAL] theVAP Episode 18: Cherry Blossom Rally Review

Join us this week as we review a very popular rally held by the WDCU called the Cherry
Blossom Rally. Panel Pro's Colin and Rob were in attendance and discuss their unique
rally experience. We also hear from three rally attendees who tell us their personal
Airstream stories. Finally we close out with a discussion with Matt Worner, this years
CBR co-host for an insiders point of view.

-Listeners question follow-up: Expandable spray in foam vs. standard insulation
-Rob's June Rally Report
-The Pageant of Bands Rally
-Listener's question: Backup cameras
-Backing up tips
-Cherry Blossom Rally
-Colin & Rob & Rally Celebrities
-#1 Fan & New Jersey Dave and his Unofficial CBR report
-Rally activity rundown
-Colin's vintage pole and rope awning
-Roving rally reporter Rob
-Rob's CBR attendee interviews