[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #217

Hi All,
    I have a question about the installation of Heir Hall-Mark 12 glazing
strip for the windows on my new (to me) Globetrotter. Question: Is there a
special tool for installing these strips or is it a push and shove it in
job.
    By the way, it is good to be back on the list. When I finished the "57"
overlander I thought I was finished with aluminum! Health and other things
got in the way. Now, just when I begin to feel better I am under the
influence of aluminum fever and have bought another one! Oh well, I really
feel that I am among friends!
Jerry (GA)
1957 Overlander
1965 GT