[VAL] Oil can to apply sealant

   During the Airstream factory tour a week ago, our tour guide Don
showed us how the factory applies a thin bead of sealant to overlapping
and other exterior seams: with a small hand held lever action oil can
having a tiny (reduced size) orifice on the end of the spout.  Just fill
up the can body with bulk sealant and "squirt" away for a very
controlled small bead.  The factory sold the oil cans and would even
fill them up for you with sealant if you took them with you (they can't
mail filled cans and the Service Center Store does not take mail orders
in any event).  I don't know whether dealers sell these oil cans, but
any large auto store should have them in stock.

Fred in Denver