Re: [VAL] VAC get mentioned in Trailer Life mag

Dave - thanks for posting the photo - a really great shot of all the
A/S's. How old do you think that barn (the big one with the hip(s) roof
line or is there another name for that style? The list isn't down but
my trailering is until the rain/snow quits. Should have gone to Mexico
- has anyone on the list done that caravan? Oh, I did get a front hitch
and brush guard built and installed along with some auxiliary Hella
lights installed. And... Forbes Life Magazine had a nice picture and
write-up on the new AS's new Base Camp trailer. It's bigger (16 ft,
with or w/o the tent erected I'm not sure) than I thought.
Jo Ann