Re: [VAL] Refinishing 69 Safari bathroom

Hi Denise:

The bathroom lav and tub etc are constructed of fiberglass as late as '68.
I'd be surprised if your '69 was any different.  But then.....I can't say I
know absolutely for sure.  But I do know for sure about the '68 models and
my '67.

Take a look at the spec section of the '68 brochure available for download
at the VAC website.  It's about a 6 meg .pdf file, but well worth the time
to download.  Lots of pictures and info about the product at that time (thx
to Nick).

GQ '67 Safari in NorCA