[VAL] Front table(s) in 723's...

I talked to the factory Friday about our "missing" folding front table.  I
was informed our '89 Classic 23' probably came with a Free-Standing Table.
I hadn't been aware Award had such a thing.  Owners must have used it
elsewhere.  At any rate, we have none and there are no signs of any mounting
hardware.

We have a choice of either the Free Standing or the Mounted Fold-Out table
like they're installing today.  Do any of you have any comments regarding
which is handier?  Are the dimensions of the two the same?

Huff