Re: [VAL] Wheels....

Steven and Derek,

Thanks, Guys, I appreciate the speedy input, and the caveats.

Not being the most patient person on the planet, albeit one of the laziest, I
got off my butt, trekked out to the side yard, yanked away a few soaking wet
weeds, wiped off the side of one of the tires, inspected the rim of the rim,
and was pleased to learn I have 7.50x15" bias ply tires (about thirty five
years old!), on one-piece six lug steel wheels.  When the time comes to put my
rig on the road, these tires will go no further than the tire shop...hopefully
they'll make it that far!

Now that I know I won't need the rims I'd found, here's a link to them, just
in case someone in upper California does.  He wants $40 for all four, and has
three hubcaps as well (don't know how much for the caps).  Sounded like a good
deal for someone who could really use them to replace his old split-rims.

OK, I'll shut up..here's the link:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/147475874.html

Again, thanks for the lightning fast, and comprehensive, replies!

Mark in Modesto