[VAL] Re: Futon

I got the "BETTER" futon off the floor at BIG LOTS for our 79 last year for
100.00
Its slightly bigger but works perfectly...the high back when in the upright
position is sort of like sitting in 1st class on a flight!
It was a SIMPLE swap and when open fits two adults better then the original.
Hangs over the front edge slightly but so far has not been a problem!
If the 74 didn't have a great orig. cushion I would not hesitate to do that
again!

AlanT
Mesa AZ
79 and 74 rear bed International