[VAL] RE: VAL Digest V3 #178

Speaking of layouts, I have a '79 Trade Wind.  I have a pull out double in
the front and a standard twin mattress midships.  I can't tell if the
previous owner replaced the original bed, or if it always was a single twin.
It seems strange that Airstream would have put a single bed midships (I've
got storage opposite the bed.) I've looked at vintage airstream.com and the
owner's manual and it's strangely vague about this particular bed. My
preference would be to have a pull out double in that spot.  Is anyone
familiar enough with the '79 Tradewind to advise me?
Wendy