Re: [VAL] Floor plans?

Good morning Warren, Chuck & Lynn here. Looks like the same set-up we have, with the
exception, we have our bed open all the time.  When we got our Overlander, the previous
owner had made the double bed area into a dinette. I made a new face frame, with access
doors and put a RV full mattress in. A little narrow going back to the head, but how often
do you need to go back there. Looks like perhaps yours is a 64 model year, our's is a 65.
In our opinion, the Overlander is the perfect trailer for us. My wife she she wouldn't sell
it til she finds one she likes better.  So far, we have had 12 different Airstreams and we
still have our Overlander, does that tell you something.  Anyway, i could take some photos
of ours and you could see the similarities and differences, let us know if we can help out
anymore.
Regards,
Chuck & Lynn