Re: [VAL] Question

Dan.
I say I'm skeptical too. But thats because I'd one day like to have an
overkill TV, but the practical side says to get what suits my needs best,
such as, will it pull my TT? Is it comfortable towing? Can I afford to drive
it daily? Or is it just to sit there and be used for towing only? Insurance?
I got a TV that does what I want, my wife drives it daily. We go to north
Georgia mountains a lot and to Florida beaches. I love the way it handles
our 29 foot Ambassador. Reese Dual Cam and Prodigy brake controller are nice
too.

Bobby