[VAL] International Model

Can  someone explain to me what "International" means? I have a '79  Tradewind
International.
Thanks, Wendy

List of optional equipment for 1978 model  year
INTERNATIONAL PACKAGE
    Solardome
    Exterior  trim
    Water purifier with filter  faucet
    Automatic gas  refrigerator
    Entrance  light
    Central control  system
    Univolt stove exhaust  fan
    Bath  exhaust
    Digital  clock
    Bedspreads
    Univolt ceiling  fan
    2 sink covers with cutting  boards

Note: Some items replaced std.  items
Cost of this option was $495.00 retail, some of these  items were available
as individual items. My sheet covers all the optional  groups plus general
options.
Original owner had this glued to back of Manufacturers  suggested retail
price( like a car sticker price list).
The other side of MSRP sheet has base prices of 5  models
    23'  Safari            $10,170
    25'  Tradewind    $11,310
    25'  Caravanner  $12,245
    28' Ambassador  $13.960
    31'  Sovereign    $15,180
My sovereign MSRP shows $15,180 plus 12 options at  3629.30, plus $35 dealer
prep, plus $38.22 Transportation charges, plus  $.50 code inspection fee,
Total 19,183.02 MSRP
Don't ask me to explain, but copies are  available.
Paul