Re: [VAL] Ahhh, the delights of plumbing

Rear bath. I tried to look up under the sink from the
rear hatch, but it was 15 degrees and the wind was
blowing, so I didn't stay too long. What I got a
picture of (shot about 100 digital images) looks like
the supply pipes to the sink hit some kind of octopus
looking thing and sends arms to the tub/shower. Will
have another look tomorrow if the wind dies down.
Hah!, even Oprah said this area is more windy than
Chicago.
cheers, bill b.