Re: [VAL] tongue hole size for electric jack

I will report back on the Ultra Fab, or hopefully it
will last so long that I will forget :-). I bought it
primarily because it fit without grinding, but I was
also happy to get $100 back from the Atwood. The part
about the hot wire in the pigtail helps. I bet I can
trace that down to it's inner connection. I have a
diagram and I am guessing it has to pop out at the
control panel above the couch/gaucho/thingamajig or
under the same
thanks, bill b.