Re: [VAL] Parking Brake

Ernie
I forgot the part number but I did forward the Manufacture info to my home
e-mail.
Here is a link to the suppliers web site.
http://www.madisonpowersystems.com/1cables/02parking/trailerparkbrake.htm

As for military surplus you have to really be in the right place. They used
to have what we called DRMO sales on base, but now they ship everything to a
central point then it's culled over and auctioned off there. Usually sold in
bulk. Like you may buy one lot, which could be a large crate of used
computer parts or what ever is in the lot (crate) next to it could be a lot
of used office furniture. But if your close to one and happen to know
someone, then sometimes you can cull through it before it's auctioned.
Any way the link to Madison Power Systems will get you what I think your
looking for.
Bobby