[VAL] Re: New A/S layout

Having previously owned a 03 Safari 6-Sleeper I can say that I do NOT like that corner bath
that's in the trailer on the back cover of the Blue Beret. If you have long legs and shut
the door while "sitting" on the "john" you're going to have a problem! Making the bed up
is also a problem. It involves climbing around the bed, lifting corners and hoping the
sheets don't come untucked!

I MUCH prefer the layouts of the old trailers and HATE the plastic cabinet doors on the
new ones! Also missing in new trailers is "charm"!

Patti