Re: [VAL] Axles

Jim
I think the parking brake is a good idea, especially if you park on a
incline. Water should not be an issue with the brakes sticking, but lack of
movement will contribute to them sticking. With my trailer parked in my yard
it's fairly level and I park it with the tires on 2X12 boards with the tires
chocked and tires are covered with vinyl under skirting slid into the
wheelwell. Trailer is used about once per month (sometimes more) but each
time I have to carry the chocks just in case I get that perfectly un-level
campsite. A parking brake would totally eliminate  the items (chocks) that I
most often leave without. And yes one axle w/parking brake should be enough,
if your on a real steep slope you can always look for a few good size rocks
to use as chocks.

Bobby
1973 Ambassador
A few more weeks and I'll be picking up my '06 Rockwood 8317SS