[VAL] International Rally

Last week we received the registration confirmation for the
International.  In the packet was a statement that due to requests at
last years first timer meeting a request was made to make the schedule
available before you arrive, and as a result a schedule, subject to
change, would be posted on the WBCCI website.  The schedule, subject to
change, has been posted at:

http://www.wbcci.org/documents/Rally%20Activities.pdf

The vintage parade is scheduled for 10:00 AM on Monday, June 26 (great
now we have to drive 951 miles in two days).  The schedule also states
the the Vintage Open House is on Friday, June 30.  I believe that the
open house should be on Saturday, can anyone tell me why Friday was
selected?

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon