Re: [VAL] Propane fireplace

Hello Tom,

I've seen one of these in a very nice vintage Airstream, mounted on the
left just inside the door, probably about where the original heater was.
It was beautiful! And it is SO much better than most catalytic heaters
because it draws the air for combustion from the outside -- so it is a
nice DRY heat, not wet like most propane heaters. And the visible flame
is also really nice.

I am really looking forward to seeing the pictures of your installation,
and hearing how you like it.

Best regards,

Rik