Re: [VAL] Heater

Tom,

Charlie is right on the money when he recommended the NT30SP.  I have a 69 Tradewind
I'm rebuilding and I just purchased the NT30SP  a week ago as a replacement for the
30,000 btu NT30A that was the original furnace in mine.  I contacted the factory directly
to be sure because of  the size difference. (the new one is slightly longer and slightly
shorter in height than the older unit).  When Charlie said it will have to be blocked
higher and the duct to the floor adapted I'm sure he is correct.  I haven't started the
install yet but I put it in place to see how it will fit and I realize I'll have to do a
little re-engineering to get it in place.  I hope it won't be to frustrating working on
it, but I keep envisioning the final product to stay motivated!

Tom Waugh
1969 Tradewind
WBCCI #2641
WDCU #170