[VAL] Electrical Question?

November of last year was my last trip for '05.    When I got home I took the
trailer directly to the RV dealer to have him winterize the trailer and also
to see what was wrong with my elect. panel.    On the last trip when I hooked
up I did not have any power in the coach even tho I was plugged in and the
breaker was "on".     After we finally found the elect panel (DUH) behind the
sofa, behind the upholstered wall...........there was the panel.    Only found
it by calling the prev. owner back home.   A fellow camper  jiggled  the fuses
I heard the control panel come on and didn't have any more trouble on the
trip.     I had the RV place check the panel and go over it.    So, took the
trailer out to the park where it lives and hooked up....everything was fine
and has been when I go by to check on it.    Last week when I went by.....no
power.    Had the caretakers check my pole to make sure I had power there and
I did.   But, it was cold and too dark for me to try the fuse panel.    A
friend is going to go out and look at it this weekend.    Has anyone else had
a similar problem?    What did you do?   How did you fix it?    My friend says
there may be a short and possibly there is a safety built in to keep from
having an electrical fire?   That scares me to death to think of my beautiful
Airstream burning up.    Thanks for any suggestions.    Barb