Re: [VAL] Removing Duct Tape Residue

First, please note that I entered a subject that had some connection to
the content of the email. You should have done that, Michael, so folks
could find it when searching the archives.

Second, my suggestion: Goo-Gone. It is a benign citrus-based liquid that
is really good at taking off gooey stuff without damaging what's
underneath. The smell is not objectionable, and dissipates fairly
quickly. Do not confuse this with Goof Off, which will damage plastic.

Let us know what works for you.

Best regards,

Rik