[VAL] Pensacola Vintage Rally - April 20-23 2006

 The Pensacola WBCCI Unit invites everyone to their Annual Vintage Rally
at Mystic Springs Airstream Park on April 20-23, 2006. Go to the Mystic
Springs Airstream Park web site (www.geocities.com/mystic-springs
http://www.geocities.com/mystic-springs) to see the rustic beauty of
the vintage campground high on the banks of the Escambia River 30 miles
north of Pensacola. The web site includes a map to the park. Display
your vintage Airstream and tour others at the vintage open house on
Saturday afternoon. Rally agenda includes the vintage Airstream Open
House, a Polishing Demo, vintage movies/presentations and fireside
stories. We expect 15 to 20 vintage Airstreams and a like number of
newer Airstreams. This year the club's 58 Airstream Pacer (predecessor
to the Bambi) renovation is underway and will be at the park. By April
we will probably be working on replacing the floor. This will be an
excellent chance to see a renovation in progress. This Pacer will be
given away via a raffle at the Region 6 Rally in Gray TN in Oct 2006.
Tickets will be available at the rally. Rally details are at:
http://www.geocities.com/mystic-springs/vintage.html

Herb