[VAL] 40's Liner

Hey all,

Remember that 40's Liner in IL that was mentioned just a few days ago?

Well I was just contacted by its current owner (I left my name and phone
number with the trailer when I saw it in July). Turns out that she purchased
it for her son and soon to be daughter-in-law as a wedding present. She has
dreams of the happy couple using it for years to come. I don't think that she
realizes that this thing is a time capsule that belongs either in a museum or
in a serious collection. (Yes, its that original!) She told me that her son
can't wait to fix it up. I really have to wonder just what that means...I fear
the worse! She told me that he didn't even know what an Airstream was before
she told him about it!

I just thought that I would share the nightmares that I will be having the
next few weeks!

Scott