[VAL] Vintage Airstream spotted

Yesterday I was on a fact finding trip to Auburn, Indiana taking I-69
north from near Indianapolis.  At just south of mile post 81 on I-69 I
spotted a derelict vintage Airstream off to the east (right) in a field
next to an out building.  It appears to be from the 50s or early 60s
and looks to have been standing idle for a while.  Weeds are growing up
around the wheels etc.  Might be a possible purchase if anyone in this
area is interested.  Sorry, no other information is available.

Dick & Rose Ann Harold
Noblesville, Indiana
1972 Airstream Trade Wind
WBCCI #8551