Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V3 #94

If you posted something and it did not appear, I can only assume that you
sent it to a different address, or if it was sent to the
valist@tompatterson.com as this message was, that you either sent it from a
non-subscribed e-mail address or had some wording in the message that
majordomo (the mailing list program) did not like.

There are no holds on any messages sent to this list, and while I normally
spot any rejects from majordomo, I certainly could have missed some.  There
is a lot of spam sent to the list also, which usually bounces because it is
from a non-subscribed address.  I do try to look at every bounce, but I
could have missed something here too.

Try your messages again, and copy me at tomp@tompatterson.com.  Maybe I can
tell you what is happening if they don't get to the list.

Finally, there is a limit on the number of characters in a message, and if
your message is too long, it won't get to the list either.  I strongly
suggest that in future you do as requested, and delete any unnecessary text.
Sending an entire digest as part of your message should never be necessary.

-Tom