[VAL] Re: Gas Lights

I have one in my 1970 International Overlander and its working fine (or
did once last summer after proper mantle replacement).  So, yes, Coleman
mantles (tie on) work well.

But what about the fumes?  Not enough to be concerned with?  I'm not
really, but then the 12v lights were much quieter, safer and used less
energy so didn't use it.  Just made sure it worked and didn't leak LP.
But I am glad to have a working gas lamp.  Never know when the battery
might forget or not get a charge and LP is all I have!

Now, to get the house on multiple energy sources!

Russ Wojtkiewicz
KC, MO
'70 27' Inter. Overlander Land Yacht