[VAL] Hello all

Just wanted to say hi. In Feb I am going to be a proud owner of a vintage
'62 soverign.  Anyone else with the same year and model out there? I dont
know exactly what I'm in for but it should be a lot of fun. We live in
Concord CA and I'm driving to phoenix AZ to pick up the "silver cylinder"
First things first I have to do something about the Split rims on it. I plan
on having new rims and tires to put on when I pick her up. Can you still
find Dexter rims and Baby Moons? I've found stuff close but not dexter. Oh
yea pulling with a '06 Chevy Crew 4x4 duramax. Derek