[VAL] windy conditions

When we were renovating Vintage Thunder last year, three hurricanes
passed near Tampa, FL, where the trailer was stored.  We put big
tie-down straps over the axles and anchored them into the ground.
Also, we were lucky to be able to park the Argosy next to a house, so
the wind could only reach it from front or rear -- not side.  Something
about that strategy worked, because the Argosy didn't budge an inch in
all three hurricanes.

Patti, after visiting you in Colorado we were thinking maybe the
Boulder area would be a nice place to live.  But 109 MPH winds?  Wow!.

Rich Luhr, Editor & Publisher
Airstream Life magazine
PO Box 74
Ferrisburg, VT 05456