Re: [VAL] International Overlander

Randy,

I'd say the point is about 2 dent before that coach came along. You
would be in for a tremendous amount of time/money to restore that coach.
While parts or valid substitutes are still available it will take a lot
of them. Now, if you are a fella of consummate skills in metal work,
carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, deconstruction and reconstruction and have a
large well sheltered place to work it may work for you. Me, I'd have to
pass.

Charlie

PS. Some where out there is the right one and it will come along.