Re: [VAL] Source for Fold out double bed

    Allen,

    I remade the front Gaucho and curbside berth in our Caravel from scratch
and created drawings that outline the design which can apply to either
berth. When not in use as a berth both are very suitable couches, are
aesthetically appealing and easy to deploy and stow.

    The design is pretty simple yet sturdy and comfortable (no butt sag in
the middle when sleeping on them) and utilizes two sections of 4" foam on
3/4" birch plywood that comprise the berth and Gaucho.  It's guaranteed to
please.

    Email me back channel for a copy of the drawing and supporting images of
the install.

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA