[VAL] More infor for list

In the spirit of sharing pertinent information, I was interested in a
small item at the bottom of Camping World's most recent email
"specials" email message. There is an item labeled "settlement notice".
Evidently there has been a ruling on a class action suit involving
customers who fit a number of class criteria such as: not members of
the President's Club; asked to furnish their phone number when using a
credit card; and some few other items. You might be interested in your
ability to get part of the settlement - I think for those who bought
some really big ticket items, you should take a look. Just go to
Camping World's website and scroll down the index to "settlement
notice".
Jo Ann