Re: [VAL] Rivet Shaver

    Kurt,

    That was me and the shaver is in the shaver hospital right now, soon to
be back on the active list.  That said, I'd like to use it as soon as the
replacement cutter arrives.  Someone really wrecked the cutter tip (badly
chipped the tip in half), yet chose not to make it known to me.  I
compounded the problem by taking too much on faith and haven't been diligent
in inspecting the shaver before sending it out to the next person requesting
it so half the blame should be credited to me.

    Trust me when I tell you that I'm far from making retirement money on
the deal.  I clear about $5.00 each mailing after the dust has settled and
that doesn't even take into account the C note I just dropped to get it
working again.  So by my count right now I'm down $65.00 not even counting
the original price of close to $180.00 I paid for it.

    Anyhow, then it's on to Uwe Salvender, Brian Jenkins and I'd be happy to
add you to the list after that if you think it'd work into your schedule to
wait a few weeks or as much as a month after when you'd like to use it
(>>snip the first couple of weeks in November).

    You never know with these things though.  Early on some folks kept my
shaver for as long as a month or more before returning it and yet again,
some returned it within days of my mailing it out to them.

    What's your pleasure, I'm here to help all of us?

    Glyn