Re: [VAL] So. CA Car Culture Photo Albums

Terry,

It is not a vintage group but someone how is very interested in car
shows.  I look at the events page often.  I found the Fabulous Fords
Show at Knottts in April each year and the Chrysler Performance West
Spring Fling in the San Fernando Valley.  On the photo page they have
pictures of the Vintage Vacations Rally which is held at the Newport
Dunes each May.  I have attended this also.  The rally is organized by
Craig Dorsey of Vintage Vacations.

Anyone who is in So Cal the middle of May should attend or come down and
visit.

Also, the Vintage Airstream Club and El Camino Real Unit of WBCCI is
co-sponsoring a Vintage Rally next October at the Dunes.  Stay tuned for
additional information.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon
1977 Lincoln Continental
1979 23' Safari
and now a 1954 Double Door 30' Liner, oops its a 29' Liner
Orange, CA

http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/Bill-Beth-1979-Safari
http://www.tompatterson.com/gallery/album06