Re: [VAL] Solar panels in NYC

I think solar panels are the way to go.
I don't feel comfortable in luxury RV resorts and love boon docking.  I have
gone through my trailers and separated the 110 lighting circuits from the
outlets and switched the lighting to 12v.  I can use screw in lamp bulbs of 12v
and on the homesteaders websights you can get compact screw in 12v fluorescence
that draw 1.2 amps and put out 75 watts of light.  You can also get a 12v
microwave oven , etc.,
and have a homey place with table lamps and accessories free of the power
company.
Vanessa