[VAL] Our first trip

Well, this weekend will be our first trip in our '72 Trade Wind
returning home Monday afternoon.  It will be a short adventure of just
60 miles one way to help us get the feel of it.  We plan to meet my
sister and her husband with their 5th wheel camper.  They live in St
Louis and we live just north of Indianapolis.  We'll be taking in the
Rockville IN Covered Bridge Festival.  We figure we have my sister to
fall back on if we have trouble or have left something behind that we
can't do without.  They are seasoned campers.  Now lets' see, what have
we forgotten?

Dick & Rose Ann Harold
Noblesville, Indiana
WBCCI #8551