[VAL] Fw: washed airstream

I took my 1962 Tradewind to a Airstream dealer near Atlanta to get a few nuts
and bolts tightened. The dealer is fairly new but hey they work on Airstreams,
sell Airstreams and it is close to my home...While I was going through the
check list they asked me if I wanted it washed and waxed while it was there,
OF COURSE!! it really was a reasonable price!  The Service Department called
today and said that they  could not wax it properly because black swirls kept
coming up!  I said well don't worry about the wax as long as I don't get
charged for it. I hung up and then started thinking about it...What does it
look like??? I called back and asked if they had left black swirl marks on my
baby. Well the girl that washed it and tried to wax it is calling me tomorrow
to explain what she did and what chemicals she used. I am worried. I have not
even owned it a year and have washed it,  but never tried waxing. It is
already very shiney. Could I please get advice before I sound like a idiot on
the phone. I am only off of work on weekends or I would drive the hour and a
half to see myself. And thanks again for the advice on my last post, (original
vs not).

Is it necessary for me to explain to an Airstream dealer what to use to polish
(shine) my Airstream?

Mary
WBCCI 6789
1962 Tradewind